Total Pageviews

September 15, 2005

You're No Blogger 'Til Some Blogger Loves You

In a discussion about blogs with someone who's opinion I hold dear, I heard the opinion that blogs have no point...not really...not in the grand scheme of life. First off, The AntiBlog doesn't like the name "blog", it should be renamed to something more aesthetically pleasing. As much as I love my blog, and blogging in general, I have to throw in with that opinion. "Blog" sounds more like something you step in than a way to pleasantly pass the time.
Secondly, The AntiBlog didn't think that much of what was posted was really very interesting. Who really cares? That hurt my feelings as I happen to think I'm pretty interesting...good grief...I haven't even had time to discuss what I think about MTV, the size of an avocado seed in proportion to the part you can eat, or whether Tom Cruise talks to much about Scientology. That's not interesting? Give me some time. I'll get around to something you find interesting directly.
We're all entitled to our opinions, blogging just entitles the world to our opinions. What's not to love about that?
P.S. Even spellcheck doesn't like "blog"...kept trying to change it to "bloc"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the Antiblogger you are speaking about. This person will never know I wrote this unless they read unintresting blogs.

Hoots Musings said...

Well you are no body until some body blogs you. LOL

Blog is short for Web Log.

Tell anti she is boring and lazy....No, don't!

She has no idea I said that about her unless she hops on the blog o sphere and reads!

Good post and you do write very well!

Anonymous said...

I looked up www.TheAntiBlogger.blogspot.com All the postings are hate comments. Is the person you "consider their opinion dear" the author of this blog?