Total Pageviews

September 16, 2005

Housekeeping

This is just a short note to clear up the AntiBlog mentioned in my previous posting. I had no idea that there was really a blogsite written by The AntiBlogger. I have no idea who that person is, nor do I subscribe to any sort of hate diatribes. I hold that people are good or bad based solely on their actions and their character, not their race or religion. I am about as conservative as you get and make no apologies for that. I have liberal friends and that makes for some lively discussions at times...but I don't hate them because they hold different ideas. My writing here is what I do for fun and it's cheaper than therapy. Chime in any time. Remember, you are what you blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you refer to me as liberal. But we do have some lively discussions don't we.