Total Pageviews

September 8, 2005

Out of Sight...

It occurred to me that I might want to mention that my main squeeze isn't around these days. Mikey is off in the mountains of Colorado with his brother, sister and her husband...for 5 weeks. They're playing cards, fishing, and he's looking for an American Legion Post with a bar. He's been gone for 10 days and it's taken me this long to realize some things about him. I don't eat more because he's around, I don't clean less because he's in the way, and evidently he talks to me more than I thought because I notice the house is very, very quiet. That could also be due to the television not blaring so loud. For the next 3-4 weeks, I can lose weight, get out and walk, talk on the phone all I want, keep the a/c at subzero, and fall asleep with the TV on. Yep, I'm fancy free all right. In complete control. And for the first time ever I'm sleeping with a fillet knife under my pillow! Hope he misses me!

No comments: