Total Pageviews

October 19, 2005

We're Movin' On Up

League City is no longer just a small town; a cluster of homes and businesses anchoring the south side of Clear Lake and the crown jewel of the Galveston County mainland. Nope, we're big time now. And how did I come to this conclusion? Was it the golf courses (more than one!? The marinas? Booming real estate market? Naw, better than that!
This morning on my drive to work, I waited for a green light right next to a van marked League City Forensics! I didn't know we had forensics in League City...murders, yes; forensics, no. I think that puts up right up there with all of the forensic and cold case TV shows I watch. Maybe we could be the next location for Jerry Bruckheimer to consider. CSI League City...catchy, huh!?
Now, about those killing fields and the Corvette repair shop incident...

No comments: