Total Pageviews

October 21, 2005

Bone Tired

Have you ever had one of those weekends that tire you out and it hasn't even started? I think I'm in for one of those!! Mike's 24 hour project in the main bath which started Monday should be through by noon tomorrow. That's been fun. Then he'll start on the other bathroom. My grandkids are in town and I'm wanting to do something with them while they're here but I'm up against cousins coming in from out of town. I'm not sure if a Granna beats a cousin in this day in age but I'm betting I'll lose to the cousins. I have so many terrific memories of spending time with my cousins that I really don't mind sharing this weekend. Then my sister came to town and will be spending a few days. We always have fun but stay up late yakking and I drag up after a couple of nights. Didn't used to be that way. I could stay up late and still function the next day. Now, I can go with missing sleep one night but to do it two nights in a row takes a toll. We'll probably be watching the Astro game at the Legion with a bunch of friends tomorrow night. Sunday is church, sis goes home, grandkids come over and back to work Monday. I'll need the rest! GO 'STROS!!!

2 comments:

CottonSr said...

Well, have you ever picked up your kids, carted them around for their wants and needs, then helped a friend with her garden, then rush home and improve your fence so the coyotes won't eat your goats, help your kids with homework, grill spare ribs, practice baseball with your all-star, listen to the Aggie game, then the World Series, then help a neighbor feed their horses.

So there.

Anonymous said...

Reading all that drives me to drink...another cup of coffee, that is!