Total Pageviews

August 26, 2005

Life Doesn't Get Any Better!

Thank you, Bro. Ron for the help...he did my pictures that you see. When I found these websites that showed these pictures, I imagined that this is what God gets to look at every day. Thanks to technology, now we can too! Feel free to check out the other links posted. You'll enjoy them. I may add more as I find them (and Bro. Ron has the time!)
I'm in Fredericksburg this weekend with Hannah and Jacob, the joys of my life. Their parents are honeymooning, again, celebrating a whole decade of wedded bliss. I'm celebrating nearly a decade of grandmothering by babysitting. I can curl up on the sofa and listen to the kids read or sing or dance for me and feel my blood pressure go lower. They're better than all the pills in the world!! If you don't have grandchildren, borrow some...they're wonderful. We're going to a parade, the Gillespie County Fair (Hannah has entered cookies she baked, we're expecting ribbons!) and the pool is cleaned up. Oh yeah...we're gonna have a good time!

No comments: