Total Pageviews

August 24, 2005

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

Look fast!! I got some good help and found a way to post a picture on my blog. Will it happen again? Maybe if the planets all align right and I hit the buttons in the exact same order. When I started this blogging thing, it was because I admired Ron Corzine's blog site (www.sonofapreacher.com) and became a constant commenter. I think he must have thought I had enough opinions to go around and suggested I get a blogspot...or site...or whatever. I did, but he's way smarter than me. If you check him out, be sure and note the precious pictures he has of country churches. Anyway, his spot has all sorts of stuff and I was again inspired to maybe spiff my site up a bit. I think giving birth was easier!

1 comment:

Hoots Musings said...

Your are so darned cute!

I think the man who suggested you blog was correct, you have a gift.

I have you bookmarked and will write you an email some day soon, when I get caught up on my sleep.

Be well until then,

Hoots