Total Pageviews

September 1, 2006

Seller by Starlight

I had an occasion to watch tv again late into the night. I have got to quit drinking caffeine after 3 in the afternoons! I was amazed at what people are missing out on by sleeping the night away. I may have mentioned buying some books about what the drug industry doesn't want me to know. I did that in the middle of the night. But that was for my health and it might have some remedies for drinking caffeine too late in the day. I'll get back to you on that when the book comes in.

Last night I learned that I can send money in varying amounts and clean my colon, get my finances in order, buy real estate with no money down, get a sweeper to end all sweepers that don't have wheels but gliders (I'm considering that at 2/$19.99 plus shipping and handling), slice and dice in less time with less effort, improve my sex life, improve Mikey's sex life, buy "toys" for the aforementioned conditions, juice any plant on the planet, and find free money from the government. There's more I'm sure but I finally drifted off to sleep.

I mention this in case you need any of these products. While you're sleeping the night away, there are people with jewelry to dazzle, products to heal, gadgets to cook with, and places you can own for no money down and you'd never know it. I never see this stuff when the sun is up and I can think clearly. I think it's a conspiracy to keep us sick, poor, and sexless but until America wakes up and investigates this nighttime phenomenon, we'll just stay that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is anonymous son of a preacher. I think I am going to get to bed a little earlier like 6pm. Then I can wake up and get in on some of the good bargins during late night television. A couple of things you mentioned interested me. I must check it out.