Total Pageviews

May 3, 2006

I've Done a Flip Flop

With summer starting in February this year, I feel like I've been sporting resort wear forever. I've discovered the freedom that is sandals, slides, flip flops, thongs (the kind for feet)!! I love it. I have a pair of blue Nike flip flops that are comfortable enough to do my daily walk in. I don't use them every day, but I'm not opposed to it either. Down here, all of the shops carry cute little shoes in every color of the rainbow and I admit to a new addiction. I'm in the process of buying a pair in every color...with beads...and sequins! I fairly dance into work in the morning.

Imagine my surprise the other morning when, after showering, I notice lots of dead skin while lathering up with lotion. I thought I was doing a pretty good job of massaging all sorts of lanolins and aloes into my freed up tootsies. Evidently not! I've avoided pedicures for the most part thinking them a nice, but unnecessary luxury. I'm not real keen on soaking my feet in the little spa tubs and having a stranger poke around and clip around my nails after watching that gross report on 20/20 or whatever that show was. You can get all sorts of strange stuff from some of those places! However, I think push is fast coming to shove as I can't imagine going back to regular shoes. And what would I do with my cute little obsessions? My appointment is tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»