Total Pageviews

May 4, 2006

But she's got a great personality!

I think I might have mentioned that my 40th reunion is coming up. I think I might have mentioned losing weight to look like a fox again. Well, I have about 6 weeks to go and this fat fox ain't gonna hunt! I did manage to lose enough to notice that a few of my clothes are hanging a little looser. But good grief...I've nearly starved myself and I walk every morning with Baby Sister, who's always a step ahead of me. I've been at this now for about 10 weeks and lost a whopping 5 pounds. At this rate, I'll be in a coffin by the time I get to what I want to weigh. I'll have friends standing over me saying, "Gee, look how thin she is, she must have been very sick."

I know all about metabolism as you age and what my genetic disposition is to being shaped like a fruit. But I was sure wanting to look hot at the reunion. Once again I'm going to have to rely on my winsome personality. Gotta go bone up on knock-knock jokes. Heard any good ones lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a big girl, I try to draw attention away from the midsection I've aquired from having 3 kids by lots of shiny jewelry around the face and whoring it up with lots of makeup. If that doesn't work, I do the Christian thing and point out other people's flaws so that we can all "pray" for them. Yes?

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»