Total Pageviews

April 24, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again!

I'm back at my old stomping grounds, Lawyers Title in League City. This time I'm processing and it's a job that actually requires me to work...alot...with details! If you know me, you know that details aren't necessarily my strong suit, but I'm catching on. Alot of it is familiar territory and there's alot that's new and requires me to think. That's been good for my brain to be used again but it may also be the source of my headaches! Processing files for a title company is a service that most people won't use but a few times in their lives. Being in the background, there's not much glory here, people only notice if you screw a file up. I haven't done this long enough for that to happen, but I'm sure it's inevitable. I'll weather that storm when it comes, but I'm not fretting over it...not now anyway. And after the great word from my friend, Bro. Ron (see his link at the right-Son of a Preacher), I just may not worry ever again. Let me repeat a little poem that I haven't heard in years just in case you don't go check him out. Maybe it will help you not to worry.
Said the robin to the sparrow
I should really like to know
Why these anxious human beings
Rush around and worry so.
Said the sparrow to the robin,
Friend, I think that it must be
That they have no heavenly Father
Such as cares for you and me.
Good words from a good friend!

No comments: