Total Pageviews

November 7, 2006

For (Older) Women Only

It could be that I'm the only aging diva in the world with this problem. If so, let me vent. If not, tell me your secret.
I was getting dressed this morning and (again) I put my bra on three times. It wasn't hooked up yet but I had it strategically placed and ready to secure. When I looked down, I thought it was inside out. So I took it off. I flipped it and put it on again. In securing it, I could tell that I had it on inside out. Looking down, the seams were obviously showing, but then, that's the way they had appeared the first go 'round. I switch it again and with the seams still not looking right, I managed to get the darned thing hooked properly.
I guess I need to inspect my undies a little better before buying them. Or the bra-casters need to print "inside" and "outside" on the cups...upside down so I can read them correctly when dressing. Don't suggest front closing bras. Nothing says "You're an old woman" quite like front closing bras. I think the problem lies with the seams being stitched with fancy patterns. This doesn't make them look nicer, it just confuses me.
Marilyn Monroe didn't wear underwear. Maybe I should follow her lead! Or maybe I should quit buying my bras at the Dollar Store!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think maybe quit buying them at the Dollar store.........Lane Bryant has good bras and usually good sales. They kind of have a natural shape to them as well, maybe you should try them.......
just trying to help........from a professional shopper.

Anonymous said...

(or you could just stop wearing them. . .whoa!)