Total Pageviews

November 15, 2007

Doggone!

I'm trying something new out by posting a link. I haven't done that before but maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks. We'll see!
I'm excited about this link to www.kingdomdog.com. I never had much use for dogs. Couldn't ever housebreak one. Shoot, I'm just glad my boys were housetrained and they did most of that themselves!
Hank Hough (pronounced Huff) has a ministry that deserves taking a look at. He has a program for every age group and he shows off his award winning chocolate labs as he teaches how important it is to be obedient to God.
I hope I haven't crossed any lines here by posting his link or mentioning his work without written permission. In fact, it seems kind of silly to advertise for something you've never seen. But I was immediately charmed by his gentle voice and his testimony...and his dogs! Take a look!

1 comment:

...BonneyJo said...

Gee, I was just scanning this and read, "award winning chocolate labs..." and got all excited about a possible new recipe that Hershey's might be developing. Man, I was disappointed when I read the whole paragraph for meaning! :)