Total Pageviews

February 2, 2007

Here's A Quarter...

...call someone who cares! All of the hoopla over the Super Bowl is completely wasted on me. In the days of Tom Landry and Bum Phillips and even Bud Adams, we stood a chance of a Texas team playing. Not any longer...or at least not in a long time. And if Texas isn't in it...who cares. Certainly not I! I will probably watch at least part of the game this Sunday if they HGTV folks aren't showing a marathon of House Hunters. I could be mildly interested in the Bears winning as I believe that there is a player from Rio Hondo, TX on the team. Having a real Texas on a contending team is better than a stick in the eye. Even the half time show sounds like a yawner. If you read this, you might post the results here in the comment section. I don't want to watch, but I'd like to know the final score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colts- 29 to 17 over the Bears. A pretty good first half...boring half time show...Peyton Manning all of the 2nd half! Where did the Bears go??? The commercials is the reason I like to watch the SB, but even they were not as good as in past years. Ophra and Dave (hilarious);Coke, Doritos, Chevy and Bud lite had the best ads. luv ya.........