Total Pageviews

July 26, 2007

Lipstuck

I am grappling with a new problem that I think has something to getting older, but I'm not sure. My lips are getting harder and harder to decorate. I don't remember having this problem even a year or so ago. I'm in the bathroom every morning in the world putting on my warpaint and when it comes to my lips, I am not doing one thing differently than I ever did. As long as I'm in the bathroom looking into my magic mirror, I look great!
Let me get out in broad daylight on the way to work and the person looking back at me in the car mirror isn't the same lady I painted up in the bathroom. My lipstick will be below my lip, up over one side of my upper lip, missing one whole little patch (upper and/or lower)...and I don't know why! I can feel my hand firmly gripping the lipstick and covering the appropriate areas. I have no idea why I wind up looking so out of whack. It's not all my makeup, just my lipstick.
I thought it might be my eyes. I just had my glasses redone and it didn't help. I look like a pathetic old lady...or a Lucille Ball wannabe. Maybe I'll think about getting them tattooed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you using a lip pencil sweetie?
I know how you feel tho, the same thing happens to me from time to time! Must be in too big a hurry to meet the world!