Total Pageviews

July 23, 2007

How Pathetic is This

I just noticed that I hadn't blogged in a month. It's not that I don't have anything to say...believe me, I have plenty to say. It does surprise me that when I get the time to sit and spin, all of the great things that have crossed my mind kept on going...right out of my pretty little head!
I vaguely remember wanting to mention something about illegal immigrants again, but it's gone. Maybe for the best. Then there was an update on my big deal that has had me under it's spell for a half a year. Finally closed, I'll get my $$$ tomorrow, and I'm not near as excited as I thought I would be. Maybe when the check hits the bank. I'll let you know if I break out in a happy dance at my desk. Then there's the grandkids, but how many times can I tell you how cute they are before you quit believing me. Just wait til I figure out how to post pictures here. The class cruise may sail without me, I haven't got my trailer for Sisters On The Fly, and my car still needs a tuneup.
I think its just summer doldrums setting in. Don't worry...something will tickle my fancy here before long. You'll be the first to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I wondered where you were. I never ceased to check daily for a new somethin'. Welcome back!