Total Pageviews

March 20, 2007

True GRIT (Girl Raised In Texas)

I received this test on things about Texas from my friend JoAnn and had a few minutes to kill. I zipped through the first few questions...no brainers and was on my winning way to the end until I hit some hard stuff. As much as I admired and respected my 7th grade Texas history teacher, Miss Parker (who, by the way, saved her authentic Rebel Yell until the end of school...split many an eardrum), I don't think she ever taught me some of this stuff. I'd give you my opinions and insights, but it would spoil the test for you. I got an even 50% and some of my friends have done better. I've been sufficiently humbled for the day. See how you do...and report back!


http://gotoquiz.com/the_new_improved_texas_trivia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a 28%. It's quite embarrasing really, but like my generation-I "blame" the curriculum.

Anonymous said...

I got a 28%. It's quite embarrasing really, but like my generation-I "blame" the curriculum.

Anonymous said...

Ya-hoo! I got a 60%. Guess I was paying attention after all!

The Thomas Family said...

I'm embaressed to say I only got a 38%. In my defense, I went to a private church school grades 4-7 and our history lessons were mostly about missionaries. Give me THAT quiz! May I have the math and grammar quiz now?

The Thomas Family said...

*embarrassed

oops