Total Pageviews

April 9, 2008

Great Ideas!

A good classmate of mine sent me an email recently from a news broadcast touting a car engine that runs on water! The inventor has already been invited to speak before Congress and I'm wishing I knew how to contact him and tell him, "Don't go!!" He desperately needs to talk to the inventor of the lifetime light bulb and see how far that technology got him! If I had the answer to the problem of high gas prices I'd keep it under my hat...ecology be damned! Will the people on the receiving end of those obscene oil profits really let this guy's research move forward? He'd have been smarter to just go directly to some forward thinking car manufacturer and sell it to them (assuming the patent is in place).
And really, what's Congress done for you lately?

No comments: