Total Pageviews

November 3, 2005

It's Snot Funny!

I'm fighting a cold, or flu, or allergies or sinuses...with the same success the Astroes had fighting the White Sox. I don't know why people continue to flock to regions that are highly polluted by nature or by men and tolerate this stuff! But I did and so have alot of other people who come sneezing and snorting into my office each day. I think my congestion might just be a late summer cold (I do most things late). I haven't been prone to allergies before. I asked my mother once why none of her kids had allergies when so many of our friends did. Some of them even had to take shots. She said we were too poor to have allergies. Suited me...didn't like shots anyway. Hopefully this will be over soon...I'm not in the mood to be sick. Shoot, I'm not even in the mood to whine about it. I'm taking two aspirin and I'll write you in the morning!

No comments: