Total Pageviews

August 18, 2005

Giving honor to whom....

Oh, all right!!! I'd like to take credit for coming up with the idea of composing a blog site. I'd like for everyone to think that I'm such a techno-geek that I found the site, put together more information about myself that anyone really cares about knowing, and began to type. Not true! Actually, I'd written a little rambling email about Indians, my grandparents, listening to stories, telling stories which I emailed to some of my nearest and dearest. Some found it interesting, some thought I was in a mood.
One dear friend suggested that I should get a blog site and just write whatever whenever. I remembered what Mama always said, "Never write anything down that you wouldn't want everyone to read." Well, blogging shoots that wisdom all to pieces. I signed up, signed on and if I can just keep from starting every other posting with "Okay", I might do all right here. My friend suggested that I give credit where credit is due and I agree completely. Thanks friend!...it was all you!
Now, if you can just help me add blog sites (do I copy the whole paragraph of letters and symbols?...is there a shortcut?...how do I let the world know that if I my life was a movie it would be "Sunset Boulevard"?)
You can see I've got a ways to go!!!!

No comments: